- MIEAust – Member of the Instituition of Engineers Australia
- EA ID: 5402543
- EA Division: Western Australia
- Occupational Category: Professional
- Colleges: Mechanical, Structural
- Part of the Continuous Development Program
What really matters...
My name is Peter Tomasovszki, a Mechanical Engineer, working as a professional since 2009 and in the Australian mining industry since 2012.
I have gained most of my experience on site as an engineer, designer, draftsman and also experienced field work from another aspect while I was working as a mechanical fitter.
- The simpler the better. I endeavour to keep my solutions as simple as possible.
- I work together with the workshops in order to come up with a design which best suits the workshop’s capabilities.
- I provide full transparency while I am working. The client can be involved in every steps.
- I understand the urgency of some cases therefore I provide great flexibility for my clients.
- University of Miskolc – Hungary
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical & Logistics)
- Karoly Robert College – Hungary
- Bachelor of Commerce (Finance)